animtated imagination animtated imagination

Hey Wind3h, congratulations!

Some of the scenes weren't as smooth as I've come to expect from your animation, but it was very cool nontheless.

Wind3H responds:

right, i didnt spend ANY time on smoothing or easing or stuff like that,i only wanted to animate my thoughts...:D i didnt edit much,only some objects to get it done

Droidz Easytoon Collab Droidz Easytoon Collab

Cool

Lol, I like how the first one was submitted after the second.

Tzk's animation in this one was way more elaborate, and obviously the best of both. If he didn't double frame and use such long pauses all the time, that would've been one of the best easytoons I've seen in a long time.

Henkin responds:

yea....we found out that tzk stole that animation tho...
oh well

FW: FW:

Nice.

Wow, the effects in that animation were awesome. The only problem is that you spent so much time on the high quality effects that the actual stick men movements were low quality.

Fancy explosions and sword trails are nice, but when the stickman is out of proportion and shaky it's worth a lot less.

Looming Looming

Great game.

I got everything in the end, but spent about half an hour at the end running around looking for a new portal after finding the last seecha rod. It was a pretty big facepalm moment for me when I found that I was supposed to go through the starting portal to finish, not find a new one.

Revert to Growth Revert to Growth

Turned out great!

Ha, I remember seeing this 2 months ago when you just started. Nice to see a game progress from start to finish and end up with a result as cool as this.

Great concept, great puzzles, great art. Music is fitting too.

Can't wait to see your next project.

AethosGames responds:

Thanks for the review :)

Don't Look Back Don't Look Back

Amazing

Great interpretation of the Greek myth, I didn't even realize that it was Hades until I got to the girl.

Wind Sentinel Wind Sentinel

ohai

As always, amazing stuff Retro!

RetromanOMG responds:

Ohai Shyft. Thanks for your thoughts.

Pollen In The Wind Pollen In The Wind

Awesome man. Just plain awesome.

RetromanOMG responds:

Thank you for your thoughts on this song, Shyfts.